Work Type/s: Part time: 0.8 FTE – Fixed Term contract until 30th April 2026
Classification/s: Community Development, Education and Training, Project management, Social Work, Women’s Organisations and Services
Applications close: 10 am Monday 15 August 2022.
Women’s Health Victoria (WHV) is a statewide women’s health promotion, advocacy and support service with a proud history of over 25 years. We are an independent, feminist, not-for-profit organisation. We advocate and build system capacity for a gendered approach to health that reduces inequalities and improves health outcomes for women.
About the role
Part time: 0.8 FTE – Fixed Term contract until 30th April 2026.
- Key role to support individuals and workplaces to address the drivers of gender inequality and build cultures that support workplace gender equality and the prevention of violence against women.
- Lead the Workforce Development & Training team to coordinate, design and deliver WHV specific training programs.
We are seeking a values driven, experienced gender equality professional to lead WHV’s workforce development and training programs. The Senior Training & Capacity Building Coordinator will coordinate, design and deliver workforce capacity-building programs in gender equity and the prevention of violence against women.
You are a natural educator who inspires and encourages the development of fresh ideas to ensure training programs are continuously improving to support individuals and workplaces to promote gender equality and prevent violence against women.
As the Senior Training & Capacity Building Coordinator you will operate within a supportive and structured environment and will need to:
- Be an experienced leader with people leadership skills
- Demonstrate understanding of, and commitment to, gender equality and prevention of violence against women
- Have highly developed interpersonal, relationship and networking skills
- Be willing to incorporate WHVs values into your leadership and management style
Please direct any questions about the role to
Special Projects Manager
Ph 0419 115 331
A Position Description is available here.
WHV Equal Opportunity Exemption No. H351/2019
Applications must be made online using the form below and by submitting a resume and cover letter of no more than 2 pages outlining your suitability to the position in line with the Key Selection Criteria. If you have any technical issues, please email email@example.com